The Global Citizenship Committee (GCC) administers the Global Citizenship Grant. We are students who work together to choose recipients whose goals and plans reflect UFV internationalization goals. We are led by the Coordinator of Global Engagement and Contract Training.
What the GCC does
The GCC supports our goals of making our university a more international experience.
These goals are to:
- Increase access to and participation in international mobility experiences.
- Expand the cultural diversity of the UFV community.
- Design and deliver programs for a rapidly evolving global context.
- Provide services and environments that foster a sense of belonging.
- Support the development of strategic partnerships.
If you want to join the Global Citizenship Committee or have questions about us, email Sarah.Gabor-Martinez@ufv.ca.