We finalize admissions in the order that we receive payments for tuition and fees. To be admitted to your program, you must pay all amounts as soon as possible and before all deadlines.
All amounts must be paid in Canadian dollars (CAD). We do not accept cash.
How to find the amount you owe
- New international students: We include your tuition and fees on your conditional offer of admission.
- Current students: We send an email to your UFV student account with a reminder about your tuition and fees for the upcoming semester.
Paying from outside of Canada
We proudly partner with Convera to offer you a simple, secure, and smart way to pay your fees online. Convera’s platform is trusted by 800+ institutions worldwide to enable payments in 140+ currencies across 200+ countries and territories.
Why choose Convera
- Students, parents, and sponsors can use this platform to pay deposits, tuition fees and more
- Avoid costly transaction charges from your bank
- Pay online via popular options including bank transfer, credit, or debit card or eWallet
- Compare payment options instantly and Convera holds the exchange rate for 72 hours
- If you find a cheaper quote from your bank, Convera will match it with their Price Promise Guarantee
- Track your payment status by SMS and email
- Multilingual platform available in 10 languages
- Access 24/7 live chat on the platform or contact our friendly team
- A platform built with security in mind so that your money is protected
- Ability to initiate refunds easily should circumstances change
- Pay your fees via a global partner which has been helping students achieve their education dreams for over a decade
How It Works:
Watch our short video in your selected language to find out how to make a payment:
When making a payment through Convera, please be advised that all transactions to and from sanctioned and restricted countries are not permitted. Payments originating outside of sanctioned jurisdictions ultimately benefiting students currently residing in sanctioned countries are not permitted through Convera. Please contact UFV if your bank country is not listed.
Convera for Students lets you pay your tuition and fees from your bank account or credit card based in your home country, with your local currency.
Note: You cannot use Convera with a Canadian bank or credit card.
Before you start, ensure you have the following available:
- Your student ID number
- Your full address
- The full address and contact information for the person who will be paying your fees
- The bank or credit card information that will be used, including the branch address and phone number, if applicable.
If you are having difficulty making your payment, please access the online portal for assistance.
Paying while you are in Canada
If you have a Canadian bank account, the easiest way to pay is through online banking. You can pay your UFV fees the same way as you pay a bill:
- Log in to your bank account.
- Select University of the Fraser Valley, University of Fraser Valley, or UFV as the payee.
- Use your UFV student ID number as the account number.
- Make your payment.
Note: It can take three to five days for the payment to show in your student account.
Credit card (only available for international students)
International students who are admitted can use Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. You can use your card to pay:
- Through your myUFV account.
- By phone at 604-854-4501 or 1-888-823-8734 toll free from within Canada.
In person payment
Students can submit a payment in person through the Office of the Registrar.
Payment options accepted include: debit card, credit card, cheque, money order or bank draft. UFV does not accept cash payments.