We finalize admissions in the order that we receive payments for tuition and fees. To be admitted to your program, you must pay all amounts as soon as possible and before all deadlines.
All amounts must be paid in Canadian dollars (CAD). We do not accept cash.
How to find the amount you owe
- New international students: We include your tuition and fees on your conditional offer of admission.
- Current students: We send an email to your UFV student account with a reminder about your tuition and fees for the upcoming semester.
Paying from outside of Canada
Convera for Students lets you pay your tuition and fees from your bank account or credit card based in your home country, with your local currency.
Note: You cannot use Convera with a Canadian bank or credit card.
Before you start, ensure you have the following available:
- Your student ID number
- Your full address
- The full address and contact information for the person who will be paying your fees
- The bank or credit card information that will be used, including the branch address and phone number, if applicable
If you are unable to make a payment using GlobalPay for Students, contact email@example.com or call 1-877-218-8829 (toll free) for help.
Paying while you are in Canada
If you have a Canadian bank account, the easiest way to pay is through online banking. You can pay your UFV fees the same way as you pay a bill:
- Log in to your bank account.
- Select University of the Fraser Valley, University of Fraser Valley, or UFV as the payee.
- Use your UFV student ID number as the account number.
- Make your payment.
Note: It can take three to five days for the payment to show in your student account.
Credit card (only available for international students)
International students who are admitted can use Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. You can use your card to pay:
- Through your myUFV account.
- By phone at 604-854-4501 or 1-888-823-8734 toll free from within Canada.
In person payment
Students can submit a payment in person through the Office of the Registrar.
Payment options accepted include: debit card, credit card, cheque, money order or bank draft. UFV does not accept cash payments.