UFV has three semesters with different application deadlines.
Our semesters are:
- Fall: September to December
- Winter: January to April
- Summer: May to August
The summer semester has two sessions (May-June and July-August) and the deadlines are the same for both sessions.
Submit your application
The following are the earliest application dates for each semester. We confirm acceptance in the order we receive applications. Apply as early as possible, as your program may fill up quickly.
- Winter semester: May 1 to September 15
- Summer semester: October 1 to February 1
- Fall semester: October 1 to April 15
Notice of acceptance to your program
It may take up to six weeks to confirm that you have (or have not) been accepted to your program. After you complete your application, you can log in to the Applicant Portal at any time to check:
- The status of your application.
- If we have received your official documents.
- Which documents we have not received.
Deadlines for fee payment
When you receive an offer of admission, you must submit payment to confirm your acceptance. If you do not meet the payment deadline, you will have to re-apply for a future semester.
We must receive your payment in full by the following dates:
- Fall semester: May 1
- Winter semester: October 1
- Summer semester: February 15
Deadlines for deferring an offer of admission
Have you been accepted to UFV and had a change of plans that prevent you from starting classes when expected? You need to request a deferral. For more information on how to submit a deferral request, please visit the Deferring an Offer of Admission page.