We know that starting a new life in Canada can be challenging, especially when getting accustomed to a new language, a new culture, and different laws.
To help you get settled, UFV is offering a series of Immigration workshops at the Abbotsford campus. You will learn all you need to know about study and work permits in order to make the most of your new Canadian life.
The Immigration workshops will answer all your questions about study permit/work permit terms and conditions, Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), inviting family members, study permit amendment, Designated Learning Institution (DLI) transfer to UFV, the different types of work permits (including PGWP), Immigration rules on academic standing and non-study and how to schedule a break at UFV.
IRCC workshops now online!
Workshop topics include:
- Study Permit/Work Permit/ Spousal Work Permit
- Post Graduate Work Permit
- Visitor Visa/ Inviting Family
- Amendment/ Replacement of Permit
- Immigration rules on study compliance (academic standing, delay in completion, change of program and non-study)