Important registration notes:
- Prerequisites must be met at the time of registration. Students who do not meet the prerequisite(s) for a course may request permission from the instructor.
- If you are on a wait list and a place opens for you, claim it as soon as possible. You will be notified by UFV student email.
- Make sure that we have your current address and phone number. Check your contact information on myUFV and update it, if necessary.
- Are you in English Language Studies (ELS) or University Foundation? If you will meet the English requirements for academic study soon, see an advisor for course and program planning before you register.
- If you meet the requirements (English, math, GPA, etc.) to change your program, apply for a program change through myUFV. There are many advantages to declaring your program, including earlier registration dates, access to reserved seats, and more. There is a fee for program changes.
- Important Dates for Summer 2020
- Important Dates for Fall 2020
- UFV Grades & Grade Point Values
- Online Resources