Important registration notes:
- Prerequisites must be met at the time of registration. Students who do not meet the prerequisite(s) for a course may request permission from the instructor.
- If you are on a wait list and a place opens for you, claim it as soon as possible. You will be notified by UFV student email and have only 2 days to register.
- Make sure that we have your current address and phone number. Check your contact information on myUFV and update it, if necessary.
- Are you in English Language Studies (ELS) or University Foundation? If you will meet the English requirements for academic study soon, see an advisor for course and program planning before you register.
- If you think you meet the requirements (English, math, GPA, etc.) to change your program, meet with an academic or program advisor to confirm. You can apply for a program change through myUFV. There are many advantages to declaring your program, including earlier registration dates, access to reserved seats, and more. There is a fee for program changes.
- Important Dates for Winter 2021
- summerdates.pdf Important Dates for Summer 2021
- UFV Grades & Grade Point Values
- Online Resources