Important registration notes:
- Prerequisites must be met at the time of registration. Students who do not meet the prerequisite(s) for a course may request permission from the instructor.
- If you are on a wait list and a place opens for you, claim it as soon as possible. You will be notified by UFV student email and have only 2 days to register.
- Make sure that we have your current address and phone number. Check your contact information on myUFV and update it, if necessary.
- If you think you meet the requirements (English, math, GPA, etc.) to change your program, meet with an academic or program advisor to confirm. You can apply for a program change through myUFV. There are many advantages to declaring your program, including earlier registration dates, access to reserved seats, and more. There is a fee for program changes.
- summerdates.pdf Important Dates for Summer 2021
- UFV Grades & Grade Point Values
- Online Resources