Amount offered per recipient
Number available per year
Who this is available to
You are eligible for this scholarship if:
- You apply to study at UFV.
- You are in your graduating year.
- You are an international high school student attending one of the following:
- A secondary school in B.C.
- An offshore high school that has been inspected and certified by the B.C. government.
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. You are automatically considered when you apply to UFV if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Detailed eligibility criteria
For this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum overall CGPA (cumulative GPA) of 3.0 on all approved grade 12 courses
- Be taking or have completed a minimum of three grade 12 academic courses
Note: Short-term visiting and exchange students are not eligible for entrance scholarships.
We award these scholarships in the order that we receive applications (on a first-come, first-served basis). To ensure that you will be considered, you should:
- Apply to your UFV program as soon as possible.
- Pay your application fee.
- Be sure you have completed and submitted your application, including:
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- Official high school and/or post-secondary transcripts.
How to get your scholarship money
When you are accepted to UFV, we will issue your scholarship as a tuition credit at the beginning of each year, starting with your first semester of UFV studies.