The iCent app was developed for international students coming to Canada. UFV uses it for several things, including:
- Mandatory information
- Daily quarantine-related check-ins
- As a planning tool before you come to Canada
- Orientation information
- Other information about campus life
Step 1: Download the app
Step 2: Enter the country and institution name
When you first open the app, it asks for the country and institution name.
- Select Canada as your institution country.
- Select University of the Fraser Valley as your institution name.
Step 3: Log in for the first time
Enter your UFV email address. You will then receive a secure PIN which you can use to finish logging in.
Set up your myUFV account to get your UFV email.
Step 4: Complete the mandatory forms
The UFV dashboard offers a lot of different options. Ensure that you complete your mandatory forms before you travel. This includes your travel and quarantine information forms.
Note: The Government of Canada requires us to closely monitor all students who are quarantined. Our staff uses the app to contact you upon your arrival and throughout your quarantine.