Important updates for travelling to Canada
This information was last updated on April 9, 2022. Travel restrictions, resting and quarantine requirements may change without notice.
For the most up-to-date information, visit Canada Public Health & Travel, testing, and borders.
For information specific to UFV, visit Return to campus.
As of April 1, 2022
- pre-entry testing will no longer be required for fully vaccinated travellers to travel to Canada
- you may be selected for mandatory random testing on arrival but will not be required to quarantine while waiting for test results
- testing requirements will not change for partially or unvaccinated travellers.
As of February 28, 2022
- travellers have the option to use a COVID-19 rapid antigen test result taken the day prior to their scheduled flight or arrival at the land border
- on-arrival testing for fully vaccinated travellers have been eased and quarantine while waiting for test results will no longer be required
- measures for unvaccinated travellers remain unchanged