UFV partnerships align to our strategic goals with:
- Increased international mobility
- Services/environment to foster a sense of belonging
- An enhanced reputation and profile for UFV
- Expanded community cultural diversity
- Positive academic programs/research impacts
- Experiential learning
- Funding access/entrepreneurship opportunities
To meet our internationalization goals, UFV International develops partnership agreements with institutions and organizations in Canada and around the world. These agreements are proposed by a range of faculty, staff, researchers, etc., from UFV and our partner institutions. The partnerships we develop together include different types of agreements and structures.
UFV International develops international partnerships through our own contacts and through proposals made by:
- Faculty members
- Deans’ offices
- Other UFV sources
- External sources and international contacts
Would you like to visit UFV? You might want to meet us and see the campus in person at any stage of a partnership or negotiations with us. Help us plan for your visit by telling us about yourself, your objectives, and how we can meet your needs.
Learn about our active partnerships with universities around the world.
Get the latest news on UFV partnerships and processes.